Tuesday, July 2, 2013

HANDS

Today's assignment was to draw hands, i drew my own and my fathers. In class we practiced fast sketches of a model; so the main focus was to use lines to capture the general shape of the figure and not go into detail. I tried to keep the first sketch of my hand simple and accurate. While in the second picture of my dads hand i added crosshatching to give depth but keep the idea of line use.














My second class was more focused on ideas. we created an idea web on a place we chose for our garments inspiration. A dark stair case with green moss was our chosen site. This created a dark, morbid mood for our theme. 









The picture bellow is my creation of a morbid mood, it  incorporated elements of the idea web we created in class. It is my illustration of the feeling we are trying to recreate in the garment.






No comments:

Post a Comment